Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

World Clock, Huh?

jake

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 - 10:04 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Okay,

I am wondering if anyone's World Clock only shows the minute hand? Or is it my somewhat buggy powerbook? And... who knows the answer to my Flash question
(If I figure it out on my own, I'll post a tutorial... but a helping hand would be lovely.)

Take care,
Jake
A_Bloke

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 - 10:04 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I'm running on a powerbook, and have exactly the same issue. Not sure if it's specific to powerbooks.

Anyone else?
cybergoober

Same on dual 1.8 GHz G5

Haven't checked in 8A351 yetÖ
jake

Hi Gang,

8a351 does indeed fix this issue, at least on my PowerBook.

Cheers,
Jake
Gremlins

Same here.. Fixed in 8A351
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.