Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Support

RSS feed broken

dukemeiser

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 - 9:32 pm    Post subject: RSS feed broken Reply with quote

Apparently, my feed reader doesn't like the xml in the RSS feeds here. It says that the XML is invalid for an RSS feed. I used this link: (http://www.dashboarddev.com/feeds/showcase.php)

I'm using Feed 0.6.4 and it tends to be fairly strict with RSS feeds and the correctness of their code.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
gnome
Administrator

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 - 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that a few errors have popped up in the feed. Thanks for pointing those out. I'll fix them at some point today. Smile
pm
Administrator

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 - 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, it took us a little while but the feed has been fixed. We'll have to live with that whole encoding issue for a while, though. Despite that, it should work in all RSS readers.
filmgeek

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 - 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me,

it works in all feeds...

except rss bean...

and the internal widget that's posted here.

Doesn't work in either place.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.