Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Todo list Widget

rjfeferman

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 - 3:24 am    Post subject: Todo list Widget Reply with quote

A todo list widget would be of great value
leftrustle

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 - 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's definatly something I'm looking for. As long as it's connected to iCals to-do list.
jake

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 - 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, check out my post; it's a mock-up for a to-do list:

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=305

If you like, (or don't!) send an email, reply, etc.!

J
iceicemushie

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 - 9:29 pm    Post subject: yeah.. Reply with quote

I think the widget needs to be elegant and thematically combatible with icalendar.

The to do list widget is something frequently requested. Is anyone working on one that syncs with iCal? Is this a really challenging widget to make?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Steve

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 - 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really am hoping someone will make one hookup from iCal, but not so much work with 'To Do', but rather a list of 5/10/15 of my upcoming 'appointments'. It'd be nice to quickly get a list of what's upcoming. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
iceicemushie

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 - 11:35 pm    Post subject: funny Reply with quote

Its funny you say that, because Konfabulator had two great widgets, one was for showing your upcoming events, and the other for your to do list.

They were two of the most useful widgets. I may keep using them if no one introduces a Tiger widget.
jake

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
I really am hoping someone will make one hookup from iCal, but not so much work with 'To Do', but rather a list of 5/10/15 of my upcoming 'appointments'. It'd be nice to quickly get a list of what's upcoming. Smile

I think that's a great idea. And I second the idea of two separate widgets like Konfab as posted above. Finally, to the poster who sggested a more "elegant" design, how's about using the brushed metal, iCal style widget? So far, I haven't seen any brused metal widget's; just the "plastic/glassy" ones. Tell me what you think.

J
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.