Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Need developer - TI-89 emulator

faisrisette

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 - 6:15 am    Post subject: Need developer - TI-89 emulator Reply with quote

I am not a developer thus i do not know how to create one yet.
Is it possible to make a widget that emulates de ti 89 ? (it already exists softwares that emulate ti calcultors but a widget pay be more useful and attractive). It ca looks like a ti 89 titanium but with more aqua-like buttons.
I wait your answers !!! Very Happy

( the same paragraph in french...) : Je ne suis pas développeur et je ne sais pas encore comment crééer un widget. Quelqu'un serait-il tenté de créer un widget emulateur de ti89 pour dashboard (il existe deja des aplications mac os gratuites faites pour, mais je pense qu'u widget serait plus attrayant et pratique a utiliser).
Il aurait toutes lesfonctionnalités d'une calculatrice ti-89 avec une apprence semblable à la nouvelle ti-89 titanium (qui est jolie je trouve Smile ) mais avec des bouttons plus du style aqua de mac os x
J'attends avec impatience vos réponses !! Very Happy

Charles BARBIN
kingmob

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 - 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the emulation would be simple - after all, a computer is nothing but an overglorified pocket calculator Razz

But the plotting and the programmable interface would most likely require Cocoa plugins.

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 - 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingmob wrote:
But the plotting and the programmable interface would most likely require Cocoa plugins.

Unless there were one out there on the web to tap. No?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
kingmob

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 - 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detlev wrote:
kingmob wrote:

Unless there were one out there on the web to tap. No?

Yup - do you know of one?

Also, on second thought, I don't really think this is a good idea - after all, a TI is a tool used heavily by those who use it, and that would massively break Apple's design guidelines - Since the thing would need cocoa anyway, I'd say it would be better to make a full-fledged app out of it. The HP10C and the TI 85 have already been emulated on the Mac, by the way.

I would be all in favour for a "scientific calculator" widget, though.

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 - 6:31 am    Post subject: cooooll Reply with quote

I let you make the widget, i am sur you are able to make it !!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Wink

Charles BARBIN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.