Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

A "My Widgets" Page

andrethegiant

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 - 5:13 pm    Post subject: A "My Widgets" Page Reply with quote

How about a page where you can see all the stats for all your widgets? It should be on the header that every page has. You would be able to see all of your widget names, maybe screenshots, but most importantly number of downloads, number of comments, and the current rating. This would help so much.
DJP3221

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 - 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be very helpful, good idea. Each time you download a widget it could be added, along with the version number. I often see updates for widgets and I'm not sure if I have the latest version or not so this would assist me.
CraigStanton

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 - 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think andrethegiant was referring to a feature for developers. So they could see how their widgets were doing, if they were getting lots of downloads and stuff. I'd really like that idea and would definitely use it lots. Your idea isn't bad either, but it would be asking a bit much for this site to keep track of whether you have the latest version or not. That would assume you haven't gotten any widgets from anywhere else.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.