Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Lounge

Is this true?

BagOfHammers

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 - 10:21 am    Post subject: Is this true? Reply with quote

- About 17% of humans are left-handed. The same is true of chimpanzees and gorillas.

- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people.

- More than 2,500 left handed people are killed every year from using right handed products.

The source is http://facts.330.ca/statistics/. There are many useless trivia on the site. These disturb me.

While on useless trivia, does anybody else have any brief, useless (but totally factual) trivia?

I know it has nothing to do with Dashboard, but then again, a widget that displays useless *confirmed* trivia from such trivia sites would probably be interesting. At least until the user reads them all. It could be a fact a day or something. Better be facts though.
IanTheMacFan
No longer registered

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 - 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIStupid Stupid Facts
aristotle1990

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 - 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good one:
Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.