Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Carolina Panther Schedule Widget

wapittma

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 - 5:14 pm    Post subject: Carolina Panther Schedule Widget Reply with quote

The name says it all... I want one and I am widget illiterate. Also to any UNC Tarheel fans, their schedule would be nice too.
mattf
Server Admin

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 - 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of potential for these schedules, but please, please, please combine them all into one football schedule widget. If not combined into a single widget, it will clutter up the site, and make many very irate. This is never a good situation to be in. Sad

-m
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN MessengerWidgets
twisted

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 - 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone already made an NFL schedule widget: http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/showcase/details.php?wid=1090

and the NFL gameday type widget that I was creating with FriendGuy seems to be on hiatus
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.