Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Lounge

IP locator for windows?

n3m3sis

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 - 3:31 am    Post subject: IP locator for windows? Reply with quote

I saw there is version for mac... what with windows version coz most of users use windows? Wink
Da_Vinci

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 - 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: IP locator for windows? Reply with quote

n3m3sis wrote:
I saw there is version for mac... what with windows version coz most of users use windows? Wink

Sorry, but what are you talkin' about?

There is no windows version of any Dashboard widget out there!
And there will never be any!

If you're searching for a windows widget do a google search for "Konfabulator".
galendw

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 - 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: IP locator for windows? Reply with quote

n3m3sis wrote:

Yes, what you need is Konfabulator. And there actually is a good IP locator for Konfabulator, although I don't remember the name or it at the moment. You'll just have to do some digging.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 - 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't actually a widget question so I've moved it to the Lounge.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.