Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Dashboard @ Macworld Expo

Dori

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 - 9:17 pm    Post subject: Dashboard @ Macworld Expo Reply with quote

Anyone here going to Macworld Expo (January 9-13, San Francisco)? If you've never been, it's absolutely worth it.

If you'll be there, be sure to put the Dashboard Developers BoF on your calendar. It's January 11, from 6-7 pm or until they kick us out.

That URL lists me as the speaker, but I'm thinking of it more as facilitator. In other words, if you want to give a short presentation or demo, just talk to me in advance. But beyond that, it's free-form.

See you there!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
gnome
Administrator

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 - 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going! Very Happy See you all there.
IanTheMacFan
No longer registered

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 - 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dori

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 - 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Dashboard @ Macworld Expo Reply with quote

Dori wrote:
If you'll be there, be sure to put the Dashboard Developers BoF on your calendar. It's January 11, from 6-7 pm or until they kick us out.

Hey, all -- this is still on, and we now have a location: room 123 in Moscone.

Quote:
That URL lists me as the speaker, but I'm thinking of it more as facilitator. In other words, if you want to give a short presentation or demo, just talk to me in advance. But beyond that, it's free-form.

And I've still got plenty of openings for anyone who wants to do a presentation or demo, or just wants to ask some questions of everyone there. All you have to do is let me know.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.