Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

Weird!

lisbakke

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 - 2:17 pm    Post subject: Weird! Reply with quote

Here's my widget:
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~lisbakke/CurrentWidget/CurrentWidget%201.0.zip

The front is a flash script. To activate bug: Click the info in lower right to go to backside of widget. In backside of widget, click anywhere to return to the front side. When you return to the front side, the flash will not display until you run your mouse over the info icon in the lower right.

Anyone know why this might happen? Thanks in advance.
rewind

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 - 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad... Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
purvisa

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 - 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Ben, but I don't see it. The widget worked fine on my machine but for one hitch you didn't mention: clicking the link on the back flips the widget over and loads (into a space far too small) the current.tv home site.The front side popped up and animated the current listing properly, and all navs worked fine down the left, not need to hover the info button.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Widgets
lisbakke

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 - 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Very Happy Ya I still haven't finished the back side... I need some input from my boss. First widget!!! ya!
purvisa

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 - 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, if you can get a functional, if not brilliantly beautiful, version up (0.9b or so), you might be able to generate more feedback.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.