Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

Overall rating "Based on..."

jtbandes

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 - 9:07 pm    Post subject: Overall rating "Based on..." Reply with quote

Since you guys were so good about adding the "Detailed Rating" to a widget's overall rating (Wink), I thought I'd suggest that you also add a "Based on x ratings" feature. This would show how many ratings were given and weighed in to the overall rating.
twisted

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 - 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. another feature I think would be nice is the # of updates in the info. So if a widget has over 3000 downloads, but on 20 updates, it gives you a better judge of things.
pm
Administrator

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 - 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jtbandes wrote:
Since you guys were so good about adding the "Detailed Rating" to a widget's overall rating (Wink), I thought I'd suggest that you also add a "Based on x ratings" feature. This would show how many ratings were given and weighed in to the overall rating.

Took us a while again but we've added that now Smile

twisted wrote:
yeah. another feature I think would be nice is the # of updates in the info. So if a widget has over 3000 downloads, but on 20 updates, it gives you a better judge of things.

I don't think we're going to be able to do that because we haven't kept a record of updates up until this point. I'm sorry.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.