Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

RSS widget problems

StuartF

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 - 11:18 pm    Post subject: RSS widget problems Reply with quote

Hi guys. I'm in the middle of developing a referers widget for a webstat tracking application. I'm pulling the dat from an RSS feed, and displaying the title of each entry, and the description of each entry. My problems are twofold.

1. The links in the description part go to the same place as the title point,s not where they should point.
2. The description area links are opening in the dashboard, as well as in safari.

The code is really messy, I've taken stuff from the ADC and tried to make it work for me, but when it comes to JS, I'm a rank amateur.

The widget, in it's current state, is here: http://www.36-degrees.co.uk/inprogress.zip

any help will be greatly appreciated, and if I can get this sorted today, I'd be happy to paypal you a token of my appreciation.

Cheers, Stuart.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.