Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

blockbuster Queue Widget

rollo

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 6:19 pm    Post subject: blockbuster Queue Widget Reply with quote

What about a widget that shows your blockbuster online queue?
I don't know if it is possible or now, but that would be really cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
Tarik

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 - 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that. Please that will be very useful .
frekoutfil

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 - 1:34 am    Post subject: Please Blockbuster Reply with quote

I would really love to have that option. I use blockbuster online not netflix and I think that the widget is a great idea for Blockbuster customers. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Tarik

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 - 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any luck on this?
jetskier79

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 - 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently put together a dashboard widget for blockbuster online. I use their service, and couldn't find a widget like dashflix, so I decided to make one myself. This thread came up in Google a lot when I was searching for Blockbuster widget, so I thought I'd post here and let people know about it.

It's still in the early stages, but totally functional. I am working on a feature to allow the adding of movies from the widget, and hope to release it soon.

http://www.jetskier79.com/dashbuster/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
rkminc

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 - 11:05 am    Post subject: Blockbuster offers web widgets now Reply with quote

These are made for websites, blogs, etc. but I believe there are tools out there to create desktop widgets out of web-based ones. There are 3 design choices and content options for putting Queue, Favorites, or Top Rated

http://www.blockbuster.com/rss/widgets

They also offer personal RSS feeds (queue, recommendations, etc.) if people want to roll their own:

http://www.blockbuster.com/rss
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.