Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

scroll thumb jump to top on search

jonbrown

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 - 9:29 am    Post subject: scroll thumb jump to top on search Reply with quote

When people search with my search widget the scrollbar does not jump back up to the top where it should be. Instead if they search, and scroll half way down, and then search again, the scrollbar remains in the same position half way down. Is there any quick easy way to get the scrollbar to remain at the top for each and every search? Any help is appreciated!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
seb2

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 - 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about

Code:
document.getElementById('content').style.top = '0px';
calculateAndShowThumb(document.getElementById('content'));

Or did I miss the point?
jonbrown

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 - 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i cant belive the answer was that simple, I almost had it on my own Razz thanks for your help, yes it works great now!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.