Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

For those of you who already know how to make widgets....

danshah

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 - 12:57 am    Post subject: For those of you who already know how to make widgets.... Reply with quote

I know the in's and out's of a PC (sad to admit it but...) I purchased my first mac last year and absolutely love it and apple in general. I was wondering, those of you who know how to make widgets...what is the best way to learn how to do it? I am addicted to learning how to make my own simple widgets and cant find any real decent tutuorials to show me how. If you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Dan
danshah@cox.net
jonbrown

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 - 3:03 am    Post subject: Tutorials Reply with quote

The best place to start is of course Apples own site. and I also have a list of tutorials to other webpages about 20 or so over at my site. It is a podcast dedicated to beginner widget developers. These boards are also a great resource so make sure to read through the prior posts for answers and post new questions here for developers to answer!

Jon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
danshah

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 - 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jon, That is awsome, exactly what i was hoping for.

Dan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.