Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

calculateandshowthumb problem...

jonbrown

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 - 7:40 pm    Post subject: calculateandshowthumb problem... Reply with quote

Hi guys, I have this code, that spits some text into a div on selection with a system drop down menu. It works all except for the calculateAndShowThumb(document.getElementById('typearea')); that does not trigger at all. Am I missing something?

Code:
function type_select(elem) {

var chosenOption = elem.value;

if (chosenOption == '0')
   {

document.getElementById('typearea').innerHTML = "To preserve an unclouded capacity for the enjoyment of life is an unusual moral and psychological achievement.  Contrary to popular belief, it is not the prerogative of mindlessness, but the exact opposite: it is the reward of self-esteem.";
   calculateAndShowThumb(document.getElementById('typearea'));

}

if (chosenOption == '1')
   {

document.getElementById('typearea').innerHTML = "Fame is a vapor, popularity is an accident, money takes wings, those who cheer you today may curse you tomorrow. The only thing that endures is character.";

}

if (chosenOption == '2' )
   {

document.getElementById('typearea').innerHTML = "I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less ";

}
}

any help is appreciated! Thanks guys!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
filipp

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 - 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how/where is calculateAndShowThumb defined?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.