Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Apple Design Awards, what's your contribution?

seb2

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 - 8:30 am    Post subject: Apple Design Awards, what's your contribution? Reply with quote

Just curious, did anybody else here submit a widget?

SanHolo and I submitted Ubertragen.

What's your "contestant"?
chrisholland

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 - 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice widget Smile I just may use it instead of FTPing from the terminal Smile

I too am curious to see who else submitted widgets and what their entries are.

I submitted "EarthLink Shopping Widget":

http://theappleblog.com/2006/06/15/a-shopping-widget/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
daylate

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 - 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted Conference Call OMNI.
chrisholland

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 - 5:25 pm    Post subject: whoaa! Reply with quote

* impressive design on conf call omni! i've passed it on to the sports fanatics i know Smile

* the FTP widget is quite cool, i've configured a couple of FTP accounts, and I like how it shows 2 separate windows to drag the file onto. I was wondering how it was going to handle that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Powermacguy

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 - 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea Confrence Call Omni Definitely deserves something for its GUI and easy of use/functionality. I hope it gets one.
daylate

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 - 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ...

pmg> Confrence Call Omni Definitely deserves
pmg> something for its GUI and easy of use/functionality

Thanks.

I just hope that FOXSports doesn't break the thing (and that CAPS doesn't decide to file suit against me) before it gets judged.

Incidentally, did anyone else get a phone call from the Apple Developer Connection? I got a "Thank you for your submission. We've noticed you aren't signed up to attend the WWDC. Wanna buy a ticket?" call about a week ago. Are they just pushing tickets, or could there be some special reason they want me at the conference? Smile (Probably the former. Sad )
galendw

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 - 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daylate wrote:
Incidentally, did anyone else get a phone call from the Apple Developer Connection? I got a "Thank you for your submission. We've noticed you aren't signed up to attend the WWDC. Wanna buy a ticket?" call about a week ago. Are they just pushing tickets, or could there be some special reason they want me at the conference? Smile (Probably the former. Sad )

I got a call. They told me that they would fly in the people who got shortlisted for the award.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 - 8:05 pm    Post subject: Bluetooth Texter widget Reply with quote

I submitted my Bluetooth Texter widget:
http://www.happymakinggames.com/downloads/BluetoothTexter/

You can use it to send SMS messages through your phone. The phone needs to have bluetooth and must be compatible with Address Book's SMS funcionality.

It has been tested to work with some Sony-Ericsson, Siemens and Nokia phones.
Has only worked with one 3G phone, a Nokia 6233. Tested to work on Mac Book Core 2 Duo and Mac Book Pro Core 2 Duo and Core Duo and Mac Mini Core Duo.

*phew* made the deadline! Smile

Have fun!

Jeroen

Update: If you did download the archive, please download it again. Address Book number usage was broken... Don't ask, just know that some cats have different meows...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
matt1980

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 - 3:20 am    Post subject: NOAA Weather Center Reply with quote

I'm submitting NOAA Weather Center. What's that? The widget I finished about an hour ago...finally. Since it takes a while for new widgets to show up both here and on Apple's downloads site, here's the link:

http://web.mac.com/matt1980/iWeb/Site/NOAA%20Weather%20Center%20Widget.html

Enjoy! And if anyone has any feedback, let me know...this is my first widget!
Pampelune

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 - 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It can't find anything, it is searching forever.

Any idea ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.