Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

deleted

mjgrothaus

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 - 7:18 am    Post subject: deleted Reply with quote

deleted
daylate

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 - 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ...

A few of mine have issues:

- Conference Call OMNI (Canvas issue and Apple Button issue)
- Cross Eyes mini (Canvas issue)
- A-Cro-K (Apple Button issue)

and, I think, a couple more. (I don't have my list handy.) I hope to be posting updates sometime today (Sunday of Leopard-Release Weekend).

Just to document the fixes for anyone who might be having the same problems ...

The "Canvas issue" manifests in improperly-scaled graphics drawn in a canvas element. This is the result of my not having specified explicit "height" and "width" parameters is the HTML. The fix is to add in those parameters.

The "Apple Button issue" manifests itself in "Done" buttons (and similar controls) that have a center section out of vertical alignment with the ends. This is the result of those buttons being within divs with non-standard line-height properties; the buttons inherit those, which throws off their vertical alignment of their titles. My fix was to assign a special class to these buttons ("appleGenericButton") and specify a line-height of 0 in the CSS.

Regards,

"Day Late" Don
r3dlink13

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 - 1:05 am    Post subject: Broken Widgets Reply with quote

TV Countdown widget (fragmented glass buttons)
Wimic (Screwed up graphics positioning)

Don't remember where I got the TV Countdown (if it was even from this site) but I'll bring it up anyway.
I love Wimic but I don't think it's seen an update since '05 so I may try to fix it myself if i can figure out how.
RobertStainsby

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 - 8:15 pm    Post subject: Thanks "Day Late" Don! Reply with quote

Thanks Don: you've helped us fix the appearance of our Degrees Down Under Widget on Leopard. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.