Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

HELP, rss widget works in Leopard but not Tiger

zokim

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 - 12:05 am    Post subject: HELP, rss widget works in Leopard but not Tiger Reply with quote

I've successfully developed a rss widget with a popup on the back that allows you to change the feeds. All of this works, but only in Leopard. Not Tiger

Any known issues? Is it something in the javascript thats preventing the feeds from loading.

Again, in Leopard...works fine, but in Tiger I get a blank white space where the feeds should load.

I'm stumped.

Help please!

Z
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Greenie

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 - 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

difficult to say what's going wrong, without further info. The first step I'd take is to look at the console-output (app is in "/Applications/Utilities"-folder) as this is the place where javascript-errors are shown.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
zokim

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 - 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply, but the issue was in the javascript for loading the feeds. Had a buddy of mine help out. Works now Smile

Z
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.