Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Dashcode for 10.4?

blumine

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 - 7:13 pm    Post subject: Dashcode for 10.4? Reply with quote

If I download XCode 3 for Leopard will that version of Dashcode work for Tiger (10.4)?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
Quill

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 - 9:42 pm    Post subject: Dashcode Compatibility with Tiger Reply with quote

I don't think it will—it didn't for me. The Dashcode beta that was released in December last year will work on Tiger (it was especially built for 10.4 so that everyone could get a taste and report bugs), but it expired on 15 July 2007, and I don't think there was another release for Tiger. The next one that I'm aware of was only in the Leopard beta.

Quill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
Greenie

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 - 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible the edit the Dashcode-beta with a hex-editor to set the expiration-date to some point in the future. Worked for me Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
blumine

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 - 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using the beta but was just wondering if I could use the actual one on tiger. Sounds like it wont work. Oh well, hopefully I'll be upgrading to leopard soon anyway. Thanks for your help!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.