Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

RSS-feed (forum) broken? Doesn't seem to work in Vienna

Greenie

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 - 6:57 am    Post subject: RSS-feed (forum) broken? Doesn't seem to work in Vienna Reply with quote

Hi,

for quite a while now Vienna seems to be unable to receive the forum-rssfeed. the comments-feed works, though. Has anyone else the same problem?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 - 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about Vienna but I've had no trouble in NetNewsWire or NewsFire. Is it still not working for you?
Greenie

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 - 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tested it today again (after throwing out the feed in Vienna) and it still doesn't work. Guess I should see if it works with other Readers. The weird thing is, the forums-rss-feed is the only one of about 15 that doesn't work. And all other dashboardwidgets-feed work without problems.

Another remark: Just used Viennas' validator-function which in turn uses feedvalidator.org. There are some bugs in the feeds but nothing too serious I think. Nothing that would explain why Vienna can't decode/read the feed at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 - 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead and give it a try now. I think I've got it working properly.

Thanks for your patience.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.