Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

own tracks in widget

rsommerer

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 - 2:58 pm    Post subject: own tracks in widget Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to have a widget in my dashboard displaying only the stuff i have in a single playlist in iTunes.

I will do the artwork myself and have done the first lines of code already, so that it does the flipping and has the necessary buttons etc.

Only the xml code (which I guess is necessary or is applescript fine?) is now missing and i canīt get it together.

What I would like it to do is fetch the stuff inside this playlist where i have all the tracks i created myself. Then the usual buttons (ffw, play, rw, frw) and also it should be resizable. There should be scroll buttons as well because the list will be long and perhaps a status bar would be nice.

I appreciate any tips you can give me Smile

Thanks!

kind regards,
Reinhard
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.