Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

menstrual calendar?

oliviaorange

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 - 6:46 pm    Post subject: menstrual calendar? Reply with quote

Hey there- I am new to this site and new to macs in general so let me know if there is a better place to direct this request.

I commonly use a menstrual calendar available in slingshot organizers to track my period. It is set up with 28 days in each row so that as you track, you can easily see how much your cycle deviates from a 28 day one and predict when your next will be.

I would love for there to be a widget where I could do this. A yearly calendar which had rows of 28 days and a way to mark days on the rag. Widgets that I've seen based on this site do not work for folks who are not on birth control/ don't have a 28 day cycle.

I would be happy to scan the print calendar/ discuss this further if someone was interested. Please?

Thanks.
marcintosh

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 - 5:26 pm    Post subject: Try iCal Reply with quote

This type of widget is a little beyond my skills, but you could use iCal. Set up a calendar in iCal with your schedule and use any of the great iCal reminder widgets to show the calendar you set up.
floledermann

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 - 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use http://strawberrypal.com - it tracks and predicts your period, work with ical and you could make a widget out of it.
sarah1800

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 - 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Try this menstrual calendar: http://www.mymenstrualcalendar.com . You can set the length of your cycle (up to 60 days I think) as you need. It has many functions and what is most important - it is free of charge Smile. Hope I helped. Sarah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.