Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Problems with not displayable pngs...

Greenie

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 - 10:20 am    Post subject: Problems with not displayable pngs... Reply with quote

Hi all,

I noticed when I uploaded a screenshot of my Traffic-Statistics-widget, it is never displayed in the gallery. There were problems with the widget not showing up on other Macs. I saved the pngs with Graphic-Converter, but is there some special setting I have to do, to make the pngs work on every computer? Upto now I didn't know of any problems that could occur with pngs. Tia,

Greenie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
funkdaddy

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 - 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try hitting shift-apple-4, then hit the spacebar and click on your widget when dashboard is up. You'll have a PNG save to the desktop.
JohnGaver

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 - 1:02 pm    Post subject: Not displayable PNG's Reply with quote

One more thing to add to funkdaddy's instructions. After you hit shift-cmd-4 and then hit the space bar, you need to place the camera cursor over your widget. When the camera highlights your widget, click the mouse. The image is saved as "Picture1.png" on your Desktop. each successive snapshot increments the number.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.