Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Gas Widget

vothrock

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 - 7:56 pm    Post subject: Gas Widget Reply with quote

currently using gas widget by andrethegiant.
like the widget, but needs to show prices that are up to date, within 24 hours or less.
all prices shown are from a week or later ago.
widget would rock if it could sort prices by the hour from gaspricewatch.com
tie

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 - 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea if this will help with your widget, but you can refresh the widget by pressing command-R. That might force it to reload the data.
EricNau

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 - 3:22 am    Post subject: Spotters Needed Reply with quote

If I am thinking of the same gas widget I found the problem to be that there wern't enough "spotters" in my area, and therefore the last update (even for the website) had been from weeks earlier.
andrethegiant

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 - 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes.. this is a problem with spotters not posting frequently enough. Unfortunately this is out of my control. An option to organize by date sounds good though.
darusts

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 - 5:40 pm    Post subject: stopped working Reply with quote

GAS 1.1 widget worked fine for a few days after downloading. Now just sits there looking yellow. Have tried refreshing, uninstall-reinstall. Any other tricks?
andrethegiant

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 - 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gas 1.1 currently does not work because the site it gets its info from, gaspricewatch.com, had a huge redesign. I am working on the fix right now and should be released soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.