Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

Funny overlapping....

BagOfHammers

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 - 11:51 am    Post subject: Funny overlapping.... Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this problem I'm having, where input boxes, text, and various things on the left half of the website hangs over and overlaps part of the right side, is not uncommon.

Is anything being done to fix this? It's not that major, but it looks silly.

NOTE: This seems to be happening more when I am inputting stuff, these input boxes, for example, overlap. So it's not always, but I think I've seen it even when I'm not inputting....
pm
Administrator

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 - 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens to everyone, no need for a poll. Unfortunately, the way our stylesheets are set up, there doesn't appear to be a way to fix the issue.

We'll keep trying, though.
BagOfHammers

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 - 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. I see.

I wish you luck on this magnificent marine melee!
(?)

I didn't know everyone had it. Not such a big deal, I suppose. But good luck anyways...I do admire the work that was put into this site, and that which is continually done to uphold it.

"The troll army's dolphin infantry is strong, my King."
~by Larrié
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.