Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

iSync Button

schapht

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 - 9:36 am    Post subject: iSync Button Reply with quote

Since I recently started using iSync more often, I was thinking a sync button widget could be good. Something that looks identical to iSync's "sync now" button would be beautiful.
If anyone can whip this together quickly please do. Otherwise, maybe I'll do it during the next week or so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
funkdaddy

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 - 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, considering that you can just go to the iSync menu and hit "sync now" how would a widget be an advantage?
schapht

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 - 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thought is just that that area of my screen is getting a little too full between Bluetooth, adium, menu meters, wifi, and input selection. The Sync menu is just one more thing cluttering it up. I don't mind clutter on the dashboard cause you don't have to look at it constantly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
schapht

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 - 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To follow up, it seems that in Tiger, the "Sync Now" in the iSync menu only syncs .Mac and nothing else.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.