Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

"The arcade game collection"

JackoMac

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 - 1:56 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I notice Chris O'Brien has already made a snake game and a tetris game on the way for Dashboarder, well how about adding a few more arcade favorites? Frogger and Space Invaders come to mind. Chris seems to have made himself the 'games guy' around here, so he would be the ideal guy it seems to make a collection of arcade games, but more developers are always welcome!

What do people think of the idea?
spauldingg

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 - 1:56 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Asteroids!!! Non-fancy vector graphics and all...
vmirce

Moon Patrol!

vmirce

And Pong!

JackoMac

I just noticed the PacMan thread as well! So this:
+ + + + + = "The Arcade Collection"?

I like.
Chris

Right - it wont be long until the new version of snake is released along with dropper, minesweeper and pac man. Once they're out, i'll start on the rest.

I'm at a family gathering at the moment so things aren't going as quickly as i hoped. Sorry.

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
CapHector

How about a version of SpaceWar? That was a rockin' game.
dev_nut

How about a version of SpaceWar? That was a rockin' game

Yes!!! Memories.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.