Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Making a widget from PhotoshopCS

johndellenger

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 - 1:39 am    Post subject: Making a widget from PhotoshopCS Reply with quote

I down loaded Konfabulator 2.01, widget creator, and widget template. I was instructed to put widget creator in PhotoshopCS presets folder inside the scripts folder. Then to restart Photoshop. I should be able to name widget and make other settings. But I cannot manage to open up to access this info. The widget creator folder I installed into script folder is only an instructional pdf guide to what I am mentioning. Any help out there?
Any help on creating a widget from PhotoshopCS would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

John
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
gnome
Administrator

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 - 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're developing a Konfabulator widget, not a whole lot of help can be found at this forum. Try the official Konfabulator forums.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.