Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The Dropper thread!

Chris

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 - 3:45 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

They can have a miniDropper but not a MiniDropper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
esXXI

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 - 3:45 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I think the masses want a MiniDropper Chris.. Wink
JackoMac

vmirce good idea! I will do this until a mini dropper is made!
vmirce

If you want to play miniDropper, just sit further away from the screen I say!!
Ben

Beaten by 3 posts??? Man, this place is on fire today!!
Widgets
Ben

I just created page 3!!!
Widgets
Chris

Ah damnit! you beat me to it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Chris

It's amazing how posting a new gadget causes such a flurry of activity here. It's great. 'Twas getting a bit stale here over the past week.

And I'm not posting randomly to get this to 3 pages. Honest. Wink
tugga

Oh yes I can

EDIT: Woot! First 3 page thread on here! Tugga is making history!
tugga

I can help that happen Wink
Chris

It's a possibility.

Ooh, come on. Just two more posts and this'll be the first three page thread on thedashboarder
cripen

As I saw in another thread, I think a miniDropped game would be fun! Dropped seems so huge now compared to miniPatience!!
esXXI

@Cripen: Thanks a lot! You can actually see the MiniPatience mock up (which is near pixel-perfect to the Beta at the moment) at my weblog: http://kob.vanillasoap.com

I'm very glad I'm working with Chris - who is very patient and listens to my suggestions/rants.. Wink
cripen

Good work Rick it looks very smooth, can't wait to see your solitaire mockup, you do some smooth work. Chris and you will make a good team in future I think

Once the internet high scores come to dropper I reckon it will be ready for a 1.0 release. Then we can all start brainstorming more things to add to it
esXXI

Hehe glad to see 0.8 up, I mailed Chris the last "suggestion" I thought could be added to 'final' release.

Also I mailed him the MiniSolitaire / MiniPatience mock up - a look at that will be in my next blog entry.

Hope y'all enjoy Dropper! Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next