Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The Dropper thread!

vmirce

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 - 3:45 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I would like solitaire I don't mind if its included in Windows.

I'm not sure what you mean Chris by 'how' a solitaire gadget should work? Shoudl it not work just like any other gadget? Personally I would like to have a 'mini-solitaire' sized gadget, so there is still plenty of room left for others on the screen. Hope to see it soon!
tugga

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 - 3:45 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I can help that happen Wink
tugga

Oh yes I can

EDIT: Woot! First 3 page thread on here! Tugga is making history!
Chris

It's amazing how posting a new gadget causes such a flurry of activity here. It's great. 'Twas getting a bit stale here over the past week.

And I'm not posting randomly to get this to 3 pages. Honest. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Chris

Ah damnit! you beat me to it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Ben

I just created page 3!!!
Widgets
Ben

Beaten by 3 posts??? Man, this place is on fire today!!
Widgets
vmirce

If you want to play miniDropper, just sit further away from the screen I say!!
JackoMac

vmirce good idea! I will do this until a mini dropper is made!
esXXI

I think the masses want a MiniDropper Chris.. Wink
Chris

It's a possibility.

Ooh, come on. Just two more posts and this'll be the first three page thread on thedashboarder
cripen

As I saw in another thread, I think a miniDropped game would be fun! Dropped seems so huge now compared to miniPatience!!
vmirce

...And would you mind posting a screenshot of this site in lynx? I haven't used a text-only browser before!
Chris

Since I couldn't take a screenshot with a full screen bash shell on linux, I've gone on with cygwin.

Screenshot: http://photobucket.com/albums/v370/chrisobr/lynx.jpg
vrmice

Wow that is nice looking for text only! I imagined it would be a huge mess, but instead it is perfectly readable. Must have been well coded
Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next