Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Introduce yourself! (you know the drill)

wrx_13

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 - 7:57 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Well since this is a fairly new forum I thought it would be a perfect time to create an introduction thread. Just where people can come in and say a few thigns about themselves. it's also a good time for the lurkers to make their first post, I'm sure there are a few of them!

I will start. My name is Will, I live in LA, I'm 18, and a student. I came here because I always keep on top of new OS X releases, and like seeing how things are going with dashboard so it will all be good when I finally get Tiger!

Your turn now! (yes your turn, you!!)
bandar raffah

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 - 7:57 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Hi,

am Bandar ...

28 years old ....

my 1st mac was a G3 PB Pismo ... now i own this fine TiBook 800Mhz G4 ...

i am very good in design ... ( used to be a Flash Site Designer ) now i am Anark Designer ( it is the Flash Killer www.anark.com ) ...

i am seeking Coders .. to be able to put some more Gadgets into Dashboard ....

right now i am the Multimedia Director of This company www.legrandevent.net ... we do events .. fireworks, lights & sounds .. and multimedia ....

i Love ?
Widgets
Jonathan

Hi i¥m Jonathan, 16 yrs.
My first mac was an macintosh plus, then an lc something 75 then somekind of grayscale powerbook then a macintosh clasic then a g3 ibook and now i¥m waiting for a dual poccessor 1.8 g5.

I¥ve been using pc¥s for along while and now i¥m finaly fed up even with linux so her i come darwin;aqua
Madmandan

You made Primate Plunge? Nice one! Welcome!!
joephish

20 year old student at warwick university in england studying comp sci. Got Tiger through ADC Select, which I won through idevgames's udevgames competition for Primate Plunge (MacUpdate search or apple downloads search it). Looking to create a few gadgets before Tiger is released!
wintershox

I'm a 23 year old Londoner who does IT related things, and has a background in web technologies.. (I disappeared for a week or so because I got hit by a car .. I'm okay now, so all my projects are back on track. )
bartocc

i'm julien, frenchman (the first in this forum it seems
22, I started playing load runner on the knees of my father with a mac se and never left the mac since !
i'd like to be a good programmer since it can be very useful in both personal and professional life, but i must admit that i am not very good at learning it
esXXI

I'm Rick (another one!), I'm eighteen. Currently doing sod all, hoping to set up an e-business for software and design.

Big Apple fan (Lord God Steve Jobs ;D).. Got my first Mac (an eMac) nearly six months ago - and I've loved every moment of switching (although it was frustrating until I bumped the RAM to 640mb).

Currently juggling projects and stuff. My VanillaSoap offers free goodies, because I'm nice and it's somewhere for me to chuck junk. Wink

Gonna love contributing with work and ideas!
Gremlins

Looks like I work in the same company then Cap'n Hector Though probably not in the same department... Probably not the younger: started with an Apple II in the early 80ies. First Mac was on the 4th of July 84... Long, long time ago... Still addict...
Madmandan

Good to see more pepople jumping on board. My name's Dan, and I don't like to talk about myself much on a public forum.
CapHector

I'm Cap'n Hector, I do tech support for some fruit company, and I'm old enough.

Been a Mac addict for 16 years.
vmirce

Certainly can Although I hope your real grandfather doesn't mind
Zooming Chicken Pants

Oh, and by the looks of the ages in this thread, you may call me 'grandpa' from now on

Can I call you gramps? You know, just to make it a liittle less formal
vmirce

Oh, and by the looks of the ages in this thread, you may call me 'grandpa' from now on!
vmirce

I am 45, male, living in the UK. A bit of a self confessed Mac fan for many years now, I enjoy the Mac community and Mac forums
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2  Next