Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

Any way I can check if my widget submission went through?

robotspacer

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 - 1:26 pm    Post subject: Any way I can check if my widget submission went through? Reply with quote

I was taken to the showcase after I hit submit... There was no confirmation message or anything. Very confusing. I'd try again, but I don't want to send a duplicate.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 - 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's strange, it should show a little thank you message. To check it yourself, click the Update link. If the widget is there but not visible in our Showcase, it's currently sitting in the Approval queue.

Anywho, if you're referring to Bluetooth Switch, yep, it's here. We'll approve it shortly.
robotspacer

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 - 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, great. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.