Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

whats your opinion? could gadgets be considered we

Stanley_Sipchenko

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 - 1:52 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

hello i just got back from a week and a half of vacationing and i have a question could gadgets be considered webpages what do you think?
Rick T

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 - 1:52 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

^^ what he said. Unless you write any code specific to a gadget, then by default it is a webpage. If you write gadget specific code, or use plugins, then obviously it isn't a webpage.

Was this a trick question?
Stanley_Sipchenko

no its not a trick question i was just curious about other peoples opinions sometimes i get weird questions like this in my head and cant get it out until i ask about it you know how it is
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.