Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

Circle Clock Beta1

cerberus

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 - 7:52 pm    Post subject: Circle Clock Beta1 Reply with quote

I need musicians or people who work with music to test this very specialized widget; It's a music reference tool based on Apple's World Clock.

Circle Clock Beta1 (around 4.3MB)

The archive contains 2 variants using different widget plug-ins to try and control the QuickTime DLS synthesizer. I think only one need to be released. A short user guide explaining all the functions is also included in the archive.

I'd appreciate knowing if there are any bugs or problems. And your ideas/wishes for this release or for future versions are welcome.

cerberus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
Da_Vinci

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 - 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safari says there is no location:
http://www.parsek.at/cerberus/examples/CircleClock728aMIDITest.zip
cerberus

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 - 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops.. (sorry).

The link is fixed now.

cerberus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.