Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

How about a "Fun" category.

pm
Administrator

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 - 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattf wrote:
Misc and Decorative are the equivalent of a Fun category. I did suggest a "Useless" category, where widgets that most deemed worthless would reside. This did not go over very well. Razz

-m

I'd hardly call Misc. the equivalent of "Useless". Decorative, yes, but not Misc.
BagOfHammers

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 - 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No siree. The "decorative" ones serve a purpose and therefore may be considered "useful", if only for a minor purpose.

Still, I wish the "decorative" widgets were more decorative. Some nice graphics or something would be nice. Maybe a horizontal line to organize the dash? I want decor, not just graphics. Sigh.

I was kidding aboot the useless category...don't take offense; I don't mean that you permit any truly useless, totally meaningless widgets to be posted.
cerberus

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 - 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jtbandes wrote:
What do you mean by category buster?

It has a notepad/stickie thingy in it now, so that is another category.

I was serious about the alarm clock, Like the EggTimer Widget.. Remind me to make a personal call in an hour or to put my clothes in the dryer etc.. I don't want to use iCal for those little things.

cerberus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2