Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

miniPatience - A Fine Gadget

tugga

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 - 4:58 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Man, it's peak hour around here, I barely reply, and realize my question has already been answered before I asked it!
cripen

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 - 4:58 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Curious and Pedantic: Is the gadget called 'miniPatience' or 'MiniPatience' (note capital)

Just wondering 'cuz it is listed on the site with no capital 'm', but the graphic above has a capital.

Small things like this intrigue me
dev_nut

cripen: I was going to ask, but thought I myself silly for caring. You are not alone
Ben

LOL - I just saw a Google ad at the top for "Rick's Bed and Breakfast". Maybe we said Rick in here too much?

Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick!

...Rick
Widgets
Chris

Just wondering 'cuz it is listed on the site with no capital 'm', but the graphic above has a capital.
Good point. Well, it's miniPatience with a small 'm'. Rick, get that there graphic changed!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
esXXI

Good point. Well, it's miniPatience with a small 'm'. Rick, get that there graphic changed!

I demand all references to MiniPatience use the capital M!

Edit: Okay it REALLY doesn't like quoting.
Rick T

Wow cool as gadget! Only criticism is the whole option-clicking bit. I'd much prefer just drag the cards to a spot in the top, like you would in real life.

Awesome work!!
Chris

I'd much prefer just drag the cards to a spot in the top, like you would in real life.

Yeah, I never thought about that when making it. It will be included in 1.0.

Edit: the people in this thread have hit entirely on why we released this as a 0.9 release Wink Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Rick T

Yeah, I never thought about that when making it. It will be included in 1.0.

Thanks!
TinkTo

Chris: If people submit their own card sets to you, would you include them in miniPatience, or is the graphic work to be all done by Rick? Also, if you did accept submissions, how would you determine if they are 'good enough' to put in?
Widgets
Ez

Is 'Rick T' the rick you are all talking about? If so, who is esXXI? Are both Rick and esXXI doing the graphics for this game?
Widgets
dev_nut

Ez: Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe esXXI is the 'Rick' behind the graphics of miniPatience, and 'Rick T' is a completely unrelated forum member who happens to share the same name.
Chris

Ez: Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe esXXI is the 'Rick' behind the graphics of miniPatience, and 'Rick T' is a completely unrelated forum member who happens to share the same name.

Correct.

People can send email me as many card sets as they want. The way it's set up, adding them is trivial. I'm sure Rick wont mind - however, I'll pass them by him to make sure he likes them first. I think we all know that I'm not very qualified when it comes to the aesthetics department...
esXXI

If people would like; I'll set up a "template" card-set that people can download and edit in whatever graphical program they wish.

It'd probably be easier people email me the sets, instead of clogging up Chris' box, that way I can easily reply with any changes I feel would be needed before they're "accepted."

And yes, I'm the 'Rick.'
Madmandan

Will be a killer gadget once we get some numbers on those cards, driving me nuts!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next