Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Awesome new gadget idea!

wrx_13

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 - 12:41 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

A mirror gadget!! Make it look like a mirror, but in the middle, show your iSight view. If you are about to go out, you can check your hair in the mirror in dashboard! Or if you are a business person, talking to someone behind your desk, you can bring up dashboard and see yourself, in case you have a crumb on your lip or something!

Now tell me this isn't the best idea yet!! Maybe the guy who did the webcam gadget could do this?
esXXI

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 - 12:41 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

A virtual mirror.. That's definitely original!

<Shout>Chriiiiiiiiiis!</shout>
wrx_13

You like my idea! Also I just thought it should have some form of PNG placed over the top of the 'mirror' to make it look shiny and mirror-y!

Someone make this happen!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.