Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Designer seeks coder

spauldingg

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 - 3:55 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

We have Rick and Chris working on so many cool games, and it seems to be working really well. I have posted several links to gadget designs that I would love to make, but my coding skills are pretty non-existant beyond what HTML/Javascript that Golive/Dreamweaver make for me.

I would really like someone to help me pull something together, and work in a team like those other guys. I'm more into utilitarian stuff than games, but would be fine to design for a game any one is coding. What I would really like to start with, though, is the atlas I have spent hours designing. See "steal this atlas" thread in design forum.

So, anyone willing to work with me.

Joel
tickle_me

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 - 3:55 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Do you have a link to the atlas thread? I couldn't find it
Widgets
spauldingg

sure, Here:
http://www.thedashboarder.com/forums/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4& topic=68
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.