Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

Countdown to trigger Stretch

JohnWilliams713

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 - 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, So I just gave up on the timer triggering the stretch. It was more of a functionality decision than technological.

Anyhow, I have a beta of the widget done and it has a couple bugs. If anyone out there can help, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.johnwilliams713.com/maxcountdown.zip

The javascript is a bit of a mess. Most of it is just directly from Apple's examples. The problems I'm having are with the rollovers. Sometimes...they dont. Also the initial day 1 panel will completely disappear if you try and scroll it before touching anything else. Also, Sometimes, the widget doesn't stretch all the way back up. It stops short. I would really appreciate someone taking a look. Thanks!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.