Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Preview - Snake Version 1.0

esXXI

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 - 1:55 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Yes, Snake has been under the most work recently and it's chugging towards completion (in fact the thing that was keep it from release was my lack of free time (or energy) to work on the look and images). The newest version (which I've dubbed one, but Chris may see fit to name it 0.8/0.9 depending on any bugs or problems found) holds lost of new features including the ones listed above, as well as two types of gameplay (Levelled and Original, where you're only aim is to get as many apples as you can).

First release should be out in under two weeks (for fear that Chris may just explode with the wait) and should come with fifteen levels (which are hard from level four, and just insane from level ten).

And me and Chris want to say a sort of apology for the lack of releases of late, which is mostly my fault since I've been very busy with Lutetium and was rather tired afterwards. Anyway, once Snake is out expect to see; miniMineSweep, Dropper 0.9/1.0 and probably a bump of miniPatience to 1.0 too.

Minor note: The block, apple and snake images may be tweaked before release, and they're meant to be pixel-y, it's a pixel display! Wink
cripen

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 - 1:55 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

CF??
joephish

Looks fantastic! I love the way it looks like a pretty white apple device with its own LCD screen - lovely
Zilla

That is looking amazing! You and Chris are doing an excellent job, and am looking forward to all the lovely creations by you two in the near future Wink
Jeremy
Administrator

Quoting: esXXI

First release should be out in under two weeks

I'll be waiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
esXXI

Just a bit of news - Chris sent be an early alpha of Snake with the majority of the new look and it plays very nicely (hehe, Chris needs practice on the Insaneplay speed! ). The increase in performance, even over previously unreleased versions is very nice indeed.

We'll keep you posted!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.