Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

onMouseDown behaves like onClick

jtbandes

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 - 10:24 am    Post subject: onMouseDown behaves like onClick Reply with quote

I'm trying to change an image onmousedown and back onmouseup. The problem is that the onMouseDown behaves like onClick, so the image never changes. If I temporarily take out the onMouseUp, it behaves exactly as if I had just put an onclick in. Please help!!!
TheJovian

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 - 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onMouseDown works while the mouse button is depressed, so if someone clicks quickly, I don't think you'll see the change. Have you tried onMouseOver and onMouseOut?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
jtbandes

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 - 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the widget. in this version, it only has onMouseDown. It should change images. Look at the code if you want.

here
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.