Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

Widget just shows as white box

zweben

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 - 10:59 pm    Post subject: Widget just shows as white box Reply with quote

I am trying to make a widget for the Spymac.com chat box. I basically extracted the chat box HTML from the site and put it in its own file, along with the necessary CSS.

Now, when I drag the HTML file into Safari, everything works fine, but when I put it in a widget and try to use it, the Default.png image shows for a second, then it just goes to a white box equal to the dimensions set for the widget.

I checked the info.plist and the version.plist and the default.png and the links to the index and the CSS- they all appear to be correct.

Here is the link to download what I have so far: http://www.zwebendesign.com/spymac4shout.zip

Why is it doing this? Mello
zweben

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 - 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for all the help. Anyway I just started over and it's working now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.