Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

transparency

jackinloadup

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 - 4:29 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

how do u i get my gadget to have transparency around the images. i have the image as a PNG but im having no luck
Walker

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 - 4:29 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Have a look at PNG Image Format to learn more.
jackinloadup

i have that.. that is the strange thing about it.. i also cant get any of my gadgets that i make togo into the bar in dashboard. it is strange i dont know what is happening
Walker

Quoting: jackinloadup

i also cant get any of my gadgets that i make togo into the bar in dashboard.

I had this problem with my first gadget. First it seemed, that the location of the gadget is important. 2nd, check your Info.plist file. Send me your gadget if you'd like and I will have a look.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.