Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Quicken

webmacster87

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 - 8:46 am    Post subject: Quicken Reply with quote

I think it would be great to have a Quicken widget. It would be simple: on the back, you could select a Quicken account, and on the frontside it would display the current balance and provide a field for you to quickly add a new transaction, so that you could add a transaction quickly without having to open Quicken.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
nvk

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 - 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it will be a great widget i think. Does anybody started working on it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
jettyboy

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 - 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on the Quicken widget? I think Quicken is coming out with one, but only if you "upgrade to 2006" for $60 bucks. Someone out there can do better can't you? (lame challange I know)
exg5

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 - 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Quicken 2007, there is a very good widget, that looks exactly like the normal registers in Quicken, but it is only one. It is well designed overall, but you are only able to manage one account in the widget.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.