Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Software used for mockups

wrx_13

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 - 6:20 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I'm interested in making some of my own gadget mockups, so just wondering what software everyone else is using? I have Photoshop elements, should I use this? Or is there better software that lets me make aqua stuff easier? Someone should make like an AquaShop program to make good looking OSX graphics!

So...any tips or pointers on what program's ya'll use, and how you get things looking so good?
bandar

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 - 6:20 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

i am using Photoshop CS and Illustrator CS ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
spauldingg

bandar, how do you make that nice arched glossy look on your widget mockups? Any tutorial sites you can point me to?
fjˆlnir ·sgeirsson

Quoting: spauldingg

bandar, how do you make that nice arched glossy look on your widget mockups? Any tutorial sites you can point me to?

In photoshop just make a rectangular path that covers the area you want to use then use the modify path tool(not sure about the name, it has an unclosed triangle as an icon) on the bottom right and left points to bend the line between them
Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.