Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

Widget Rejected?

Snowball

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 - 9:15 am    Post subject: Widget Rejected? Reply with quote

Well, i've been trying to upload my widget twice now, and its uploaded all fine and great. However, a few hours later, I get an email saying it was rejected.
The first time was because I couldn't use a screenshot of the dashboard and could only use a screenshot of my widget. That was my bad so I went and took a new screenshot of only the widget and uploaded it.
The second time I get an email saying it was rejected saying that I couldn't use a picture of my screen? I was quite positive that it was the widget, not the screen. (I deleted the screen picture)

Anyone tell me whats going on? Not mad or anything, I'd just like to know whats going on before I try to upload it again.
twisted

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 - 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like you took a picture with a background. for your picture, did you use the apple+shift+4, then space bar method? (those being keys of course). thats what it seems to be.
Snowball

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 - 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did. I got an email from the admin and he told me what happened, and its been taken care of, so I think my widget will be showing up soon Very Happy