Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

Markup in comments, editing widget description text

CruftForce7

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 - 3:58 pm    Post subject: Markup in comments, editing widget description text Reply with quote

First of all: Great website, thanks for putting together such a valuable resource! Very nicely constructed, and easy to navigate. Much more useful than Apple's widgets page, in my opinion.

I do have a couple questions, though. First of all, what kind of formatting markup, if any, is allowed in the widget comments? I'm mainly wondering if it's possible to create hyperlinks, but bold and italic, etc., would be nice, too. If markup is allowed, does one use standard HTML, or the phpBB tags, like in the forums? It would be helpful if there was a note about this next to the "Add Comment" field.

Second, is it possible to edit just the text description of a widget that you have already submitted, rather than submitting an entirely new update? Case in point: After submitting the latest version of ProdMe I realized that I had accidentally failed to mention one of the new features, and later still I encountered a small but annoying bug that I would like to make note of in the description until I get a chance to fix it. Is there a form for doing this, or am I out of luck?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
IanTheMacFan
No longer registered

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 - 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about editing comments? Very Happy