Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Join Us!

novis

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 - 10:07 am    Post subject: Join Us! Reply with quote

Hello,
I am from the Novis & Co. Now the team is looking for great coders and designers to come work with us. Some experiance is needed. If you would like to join a team and work with some great people, e-mail me or iChat me, and we can start making widgets!

-Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Ludge

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 - 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it pay?
twisted

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 - 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure. I'll join.
novis

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 - 8:42 pm    Post subject: Great Reply with quote

Just iChat me or e-mail me and we can get started. Oh and no it does not pay, but if you are still interested you can AIM me. If anybody else would like to help make great widgets, please post.

Thanks,
Gabe -Novis and Co.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.