Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

opinions and testing needed on my Angelina Jolie widget

thepete

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 - 5:39 pm    Post subject: opinions and testing needed on my Angelina Jolie widget Reply with quote

Hi,

I just designed my first widget--well, "designed" isn't the right word. What I did was take Pascal Pfiffner's Star Wars ship widget and tweak it to instead display 35 of my most favorite Angelina Jolie pics. It seems to run fine, but I was hoping I could get a few other users to check it out and make sure. (Don't worry, I give credit to Pascal on the download page for creating the original code.) Also, I'm curious if anyone thinks it's worth it for me to submit this to the showcase. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

-ThePete