Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development
Goto page 1, 2  Next

My Gmail Notifier Widget available

grabberslasher

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 - 12:44 pm    Post subject: My Gmail Notifier Widget available Reply with quote

I made a little GMail checker that's meant to fill the gap until Jonathan releases his one. Enjoy.

Edit:
Check the widget archive...
widgetdeveloper.com

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 - 12:44 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Url doesnt work
Widgets
ReflectiaX

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 - 12:44 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Oops... error on my behalf, sorry for all those comments. Please delete 2 if you see this, whoever you are admin. lol.
Widgets
ReflectiaX

Wow man, looks really awesome. Terrific job, my friend. =)

-Ref'X
Widgets
ReflectiaX

Wow man, looks really awesome. Terrific job, my friend. =)

-Ref'X
Widgets
grabberslasher

Chris and I have been working on a new Gmail notifier widget. Much more useful than the last.

Tell me what ya think:

bandar

yeah,

nice effects ....

good job

i think it looks better than the one i made...

would be cooler if you make it a little smaller ...

keep it going...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
grabberslasher

grabberslasher

It's fixed, thanks to Chris

New version up on my server. Try link again.
grabberslasher

Very strange. Code that works in Panther does nothing in Tiger. Oh well. It seems we're stuck...
grabberslasher

Oh, btw - to change prefs you alt click on the widget.
grabberslasher

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 - 4:41 pm    Post subject: New version uploaded Reply with quote

There's a new version of the widget just uploaded to the site now. Hopefully soon the site will be updated with the addition. Closely resembles the mockups above.
Jeremy
Administrator

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 - 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's there Smile Very nice set of improvements over the original, well done Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
grabberslasher

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 - 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jer
iRoman

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 - 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does work in 8a428, beautiful job grabberslasher Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2  Next